THREE for ONE
3 EXERCISES 1 WORKOUT...GET IN SHAPE NOW!
Always check with your doctor before starting any workout plan.
"GO TO" TRAVEL WORKOUT
INTENSITY: Light to Medium
- 10 minute walk/jog warm-up
- LEGS: 3X16 prisoner squats / 3X16e side lunges
- ARMS: 2-3 X 10 Push-ups w/12 Mountain Climbers
- ABS: Straight legs and straight arms sit-ups
- STAIRS: if you find a set of stairs, go up and down for 2 minutes without stopping. Run or walk 4-8 sets.
- ARMS: 3 X 16 Bicep curls with resistance bands or dumb-bells if available combine it with lunges.
- Static Stretching 15 minutes
Workout Plans to Get You Started
Running is a great way to get into shape.
Looking for a simple running plan to get you moving? Here is a plan for you. It's easy and you can start at your own pace.
This 8 week running program starts with the walk/run/walk method that I have personally used for years. It's a great way to build your endurance and strength for longer, more challenging runs. Always check with your doctor before starting any workout program.
- This plan is easy on the body and the mind.
- Find the proper running shoes for your body type.
- Start when you are ready.
- Grab a running buddy to motivate you to keep going.
- Sign up for a local 5K run and test yourself at the end of your 8 weeks!