5 Steps to Staying Focused on Healthy Eating
- Step 1- Clean your cupboards. Get rid of any unhealthy food choices that are in your house and tempt you everyday.
- Step 2- Eat with others that eat healthy. Company at the table may help you make better food choices, share healthy recipes and try new things that are healthy you may not have thought of.
- Step 3- Keep a daily food diary. Write down everything that goes in your mouth. Note portion sizes and how the food was cooked. Once you know, you know and better choices are just around the corner!
- Step 4- Get a good night's sleep. Lack of sleep can actually increase hunger, which may tempt you to make unhealthy food choices.
- Step 5- Find another way to relieve stress and do not use food to do it. When you stress out, you do not care what goes in your body. So take a walk around the block or punch a punching bag. . .don't take it out on your body with bad food.