NIC'S BREAKFAST BITES
- 5 large eggs (vegetarian fed eggs)
- 1 cup of raw, chopped spinach
- 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of chopped breakfast sausage (optional)
- 1/2 cup of sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of heavy cream or milk (optional)
- Sea salt, ground pepper and olive oil
- Mix eggs, heavy cream or milk, spinach, tomatoes and breakfast sausage in a mixing bowl and whisk the ingredients together until ingredients are evenly saturated in the egg batter. Add a pinch of sea salt and ground pepper to taste.
- Oil your cupcake pans with olive oil and fill wach cupcake pocket 3/4 of the way with the breakfast mix.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese on top and bake at 375 degrees F for approximately 20 minutes or until toasty brown on the sides.
- Pop out of the oven and serve hot!
These are fantastic with breakfast biscuits and your favorite fruit.