What motivates me?
Pushing the limits. Have you ever set a goal, worked hard towards that goal and then went above and beyond that goal? How did you feel?
You KNOW it was fantastic. You may have felt unstoppable and wanted to do more because suddenly there are "no limits"!
In fitness, there are goals made every single day. "My goal is to lose 10 pounds. I have to get stronger. I have to get leaner. I need to be faster." Sometimes goals are achieved and sometimes they are not, but that should never stop you from keeping your "eyes on the prize"!
Pushing the limits will challenge you mentally and physically. It is never easy but almost always necessary. It's a test of who we are at the core. Are you strong? Are you weak? Are you scared? Who are you? Who am I? How much do you want what you want? ...that's the real question.
Pushing the limits start here:
- Set realistic goals.
- Find good and positive resources to help you achieve your goals.
- Surround yourself with like-minded people.
- Have a "Never Give Up" attitude.
- Remind the "negative committee" in your head and environment, they are not welcomed.
- KEEP PUSHING and remember, this is what YOU want and NO ONE else.