When I travel, I always grab my favorite resistance band and throw it in my suitcase. Resistance bands are light, easy to pack and very effective. I don't always have the time to hit the gym in a new or unfamiliar city. So, I have my little bands just in case. Here are 3 exercises that will work the entire body if done right.
- Watch my posture
- Do 3 sets of each exercise for 45 seconds - 1 minute each
- 1 minute rest w/water break between each exercise
- Pace your workout with a nice pace and
- Do NOT rush through the workout
- Squats with overhead press (legs, shoulders and triceps)
- Bicep curls with side steps (strengthens IT band, biceps, gluteus minimus)
- Leg extensions with overhead press (legs, shoulders, triceps and abdominals)
GOOD LUCK and EMAIL ME if you have any questions!