With Christmas LITERALLY around the corner, you might be feeling the stress of the holiday season. I haven't quite finished shopping for all my gifts but somehow it will get done. At least, that's what I am telling myself.
Hey, do NOT get your "Tinsel in a Tangle"! Remember LOVE, FAMILY and FRIENDS are what this season is all about.
Happy Holidays and make sure you keep moving...not just wrapping gifts and heading to the mall...but walk, run, lift or jump. Check out these few tips below! :)
DE-STRESS for the Holidays TIPS:
- Take a brisk walk or easy run.
- Head to the gym with family and get lost in a group fitness class.
- Find an old 80s fitness video and get an old fashion workout in and laugh your butt off at the same time. Burn more calories.
- Twister is a great way to workout. No video games, just good old fashion twisting!
- Hide and Seek in the Snow. It will be cold but you can run, throw snowballs and sweat off calories at the same time.