- To simply help others.
- To see other people set goals, ask me what I think, take on new challenges and knock them out one at a time.
- Watching my clients and participants transform their body, mind and spirit through physical fitness.
- Talking to others during their transformation and listening to how their mind starts to work differently. They stop asking why and start asking "when".
- Witnessing a growing spirit that becomes brighter, happier and stronger.
- I am here to help others transform and become the best version of themselves. I feel very blessed to be a part of other's journey.
When I put my training clothes on, it's no longer about who I am, it's about what can I provide for someone else. I am not looking for praise, I am looking for people who are ready to work hard, make a positive change and motivate me to raise the bar for them.