...Get in shape and Stay there!
In order to make a significant change in your body, you have to develop a workout program that is right for you. I always encourage my clients and friends to eat real food, stick to a plan and allow yourself a day or two to just be YOU. Remember, getting in the best shape doesn't mean you have to stop eating or workout like a maniac. It's about eating smarter, understanding how food can work for you and not against you. Keeping up with what you eat, how often you workout and tracking sleep all play a roll in keeping the your body in the best shape possible.
If you are not trying to lose weight but maintain or even gain a few pounds (yes, that's a real thing) everything mentioned above remains the same. Below is an example of a "plan" that anyone can follow. It's extremely simple but it's a start. Planning is everything and when you stick to it, it will be successful.
- Exercise 5-6 days a week for 40-60 minutes (2-3 strength days and 3 cardio days)
- Prep daily meals (3 solid meals a day/2 snacks/drink 9 cups of water)
- Stretch before and after each workout for 5-10 minutes
- Get a minimum 7 hours a sleep a night
- Replace any negative thoughts with positive thoughts "immediately"
- Know that you are exactly where you need to be right now. You have a good base to set realistic goals for a healthier lifestyle.
- Take 10-20 minutes per day to pray, meditate or have personal quiet time.
- Choose to be happy and appreciate where you are in life.
- Be grateful and live in the present.
Happy Friday! Contact me for a more exclusive plan...just for you!