HELLOOoo to ALL the men out there! I will keep this short and sweet because I know you don't like a lot of TALKING and EXPLAINING. Did I type that out loud? Well, anyway, just a quick fact. . .women LOVE you and we want you to stay healthy. You don't have to look like the latest AB CORE MODEL but staying fit is important, not only for you but for everyone around you.
If you are somewhat athletic or a lot athletic, the most important part of your body is your core and lower back. You have to keep that area strong and supportive so that you can play your favorite sports like basketball, golf and/or baseball, just to name a few. These particular sports depend on a strong lumbar region so that you can easily rotate your body and prevent injury at the same time. Check out an easy workout I have put together just for you. No equipment needed. Just you and a "CAN DO" attitude is all you need. Good luck and stay healthy for the ladies! HOLLAH!
- Lower Sugar Intake.
- Reduce the amount of beer that you consume (you don't have to eliminate it).
- Green leafy vegetables and fruits should be included in your diet.
- Add Good Proteins, such as slow cooked steaks, grilled chicken and blackened salmon.
- Watch your portion control when you eat and no heavy late night snacks.
- Add more exercise to your day, if possible. It reduces stress, clears your head, increases your heart rate and burn more calories.
- Strength Train at least 2 times a week and Cardio 3-4 times a week. You guys slim down faster than women so watch the pounds drop and enjoy your new body. . .we will!