I don't like New Year's Resolutions
....but I have made a small list of things
I would like to see change for me in 2013.
UGH but herre we go!
1) Run more. With my husbands schedule and my girls being so busy with school, soccer and cross country, it's been HARD to get my daily runs in. So, definitely MORE RUNNING!
2) Be a better instructor and trainer. I am always looking for ways to be better and the one thing that will help me is to get out of my own head. I live in it and I need to become a neighbor and just be the best!
3) Give more to others. Starting with this blog. I love receiving information and sharing it with everyone else because even though we are all different, it's good to hear what others are up to and how we can learn from them as well. There is always a lesson to be learned.
4) Become "COCK" strong!!! LOL! I know that sounds crazy but I just want to be a little ball of muscle again! I love being able to teach, train and GO like the energizer bunny! So, you will see me doing more and hopefully feeling stronger than ever before!
5) Personally, I want to be a more loving wife and stronger mom. Yes, I want to be "SuperWomen"! It will benefit my family and when they are happy, I am happy! What does that mean? Get more organized, put what's important first and continue to build a strong foundation for my girls to jump and leap from. Do you get it?
What are your New Year's Resolutions. I don't believe in long lists because you start to make long lists and then get disappointed that you can not finish that list. So, start with 3 or 4 things that are "DO-ABLE" and get it going! Do NOT set yourself up for disappointment. It's the hardest thing to swallow. I would love to know what you are doing for the New Year! Many of you email me and that's great!!! Keep the coming and don't hesitate to comment as well!
Happy New Year!