CHALLENGE YOUR TEAM!
Are you up for the Challenge?
The Runner's World Challenge is an exclusive opportunity to be coached by Bart Yasso, RW's Chief Running Officer, train with the RW editors, and get advice from our experts on training, nutrition, and injury prevention.
Train with us for any marathon or half-marathon, or come run with us at four events in 2010.
• A training plan designed by Bart Yasso
• Weekly e-mails from Bart explaining the workouts for the week ahead
• Access to a private website for runners taking the Challenge
• A trial of RW's Personal Trainer online training tool
• A copy of "The Runner's Rule Book" or the "RW Guide to Road Racing"
• A technical t-shirt with the Runner's World Challenge logo
• A race entry
• Access to VIP areas near the start and finish lines (private bathrooms!)
• Race-day packet pickup
• Free postrace massage
• A special baggage-check area
• An opportunity to hang out with Bart Yasso, and the editors of Runner's World